When to Choose Violence

 



Listen to me deliver my answer here: https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP81wtxyc/

Many people have asked me about what happens if the judge rules against me or cops show up to repossess my vehicles. The question highlights that underneath all the procedure, legislation, regulation, and policies of government action, lays the ever present threat of violence. 

For more on this, read Frederic Bastiat’s booklet titled “The Law”

We seem to know that violence is bad and we fear when anyone, the government or a common criminal uses violence against us. So how do we solve the problem of violence in society? How do we prevent it from coming to us? The answer to this question is embedded in the law itself. 

Bastiat observed that the Law is Force. There is nothing the law can do that a gun can also do because there is no difference between the effect of the law and the effect of the gun. They are one and the same. 

Can a gun organize anything? Can it pick cotton like they tried in the antebellum south or make people accept the gods of Rome like they tried in the days of Nero? Can a gun make a person think or act? No. A gun can only stop these things from happening. This is why the only proper use of a gun, and therefore force, and therefore the law is to prevent people who try to use these things to plunder others. 

Bastiat also observed that there are only two ways to live. One is painful and is the process of thinking and acting productively. The other is painless and involves taking the productivity of those who live by their own mind and labor. The former requires discipline. The latter is evil. Therefore, it is necessary for the disciplined producers of the world to make living by theft and fraud to be painful. This is why it is necessary for moral people to be violent only when immoral people violate other people’s right to liberty, property, and free trade. 

No collective group has rights that the individuals who make up that group don’t also posses. If the group can protect the rights of individuals against criminals, the individual can protect his or her rights against the group. The collective right to use force, embodied in the law and nation, is merely a convenient extension of the individual force embodied in each and every individual who makes up that nation. 

Sometimes errors are made and people are hurt. This is an error of knowledge and can be remedied with knowledge. Sometimes errors are maintained and justice in inverted. This is a moral error and can only be remedied with moral judgment, that is violent retribution. 

In my case, I have property that I own. I have asked for proof of contract which I know doesn’t exist. If the judge, the sheriff, the repo man, or any other  form of collective violence crosses my property for the purpose of depriving me of my rights, i am then, and only then, within my rights to defend myself with lethal force. I am also within my rights to organize help and support to defend my rights. This is in fact the justification of the law and government, which many throughout the world have forgotten or never discovered. Until the moral men of the world establish their domains and defend them with righteous power, legalized plunder will continue and the innocent will continue to be exploited by gangs of raiders. 

Right where you are, you can join me in taking this oath. I swear, by my life and my love of it, I will never allow another man to plunder me nor use plunder for my own benefit. I will defend the right with my last breath against the forces of evil and live or die knowing that there is no real safety in immorality and there is no real danger in living morally. I choose to live. To those who oppose this choice I have one thing to say. If you believe you have a right to my life, come try to claim it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response to Alliant Credit Union

US citizen discovers SHOCKING flaw at center of WORLD banking system. ALL debt contracts are now at risk of being ruled NULL AND VOID.

Congress of the American Phoenix