Updated Affidavit of Zachary Moore in Porsche Financial Services vs Zachary T Moore

 Affidavit of Zachary T. Moore

BEFORE ME, the undersigned Notary Public, personally appeared Zachary T. Moore, who makes the following statement and affidavit upon oath and affirmation of belief and personal knowledge that the following matters, facts, and things set forth are true and correct to the best of his or her knowledge:

I, Zachary T. Moore, being of sound mind and body, swear and confirm as follows:

1. My current domicile is at (Redacted)

2. I am over the age of 18.

3. I was born on (Redacted)

4. I assume full responsibility for my body, mind, and actions and reject with impunity any claims of others to the contrary.

5. I live lawfully and under the equal protection of the law, dismissing with impunity any actions that seek to separate me from my mind, body, actions or property by deceit, fraud, coercion, or the initiation of physical force.

6. I do not recognize the right of any other person, court, institution, company, or government to rule by deceit, fraud, coercion, or the initiation of force.

7. I, therefore, have a right to my self and my property which establishes my corollary right to defend any violations of my self and property by any means necessary.

8. In relation to the claims by Porsche Financial Services, I am responding as a courtesy and to state the facts. I do own, that is I do possess and utilize , a particular 2013 Porsche 911 Turbo with VIN WPOCD2A97DS773133.

9. I have possessed and used this vehicle since on or about December 9, 2023.

10. This vehicle was previously in the possession of Porsche of Littleton, a Porsche dealership who is not a party to this dispute.

11. Porsche of Littleton did voluntarily and without dispute deliver this vehicle to me on or about December 9, 2023.

12. Porsche Financial Services claims there is a contract between myself and them. I require to be shown proof of contract and evidence of exchange in accordance with the requirements of contracts, especially the requirement of consideration.

14. Porsche Financial Services alleges that the 94,146.75 in bank credit is the consideration they provided to secure the contract. I require a full description of this 94,146.75.

15. Where were these 94,146.75 credits originated from? Provide evidence.

16. What in reality do these 94,146.75 credits represent? 94,146.75 of what? A measurement of gold? An amount of silver? Provide evidence. 

17. Did Porsche Financial Services possess the assets represented by the 94,146.75 in credits prior to the alleged contract being signed? Provide evidence. 

18. Were the assets represented by 94,146.75 in credits acquired by lawful means? Provide evidence. 

19. If Porsche Financials Services cannot provide sufficient lawful answers to these questions pertaining to this 94,146.75 in bank credit, is there any proof of consideration? Provide reasoning that is faithful to all men’s rights of equal protection under the law without any special privileges. 

20. If there is no proof of consideration, is there any proof of a contract?

21. If there is no proof of a contract, doesn’t it follow that Porsche Financial Services’s case against me should be dismissed by law?

I, herby certify, verify, and validate that the information contained in this affidavit is true and accurate based on firsthand knowledge and/or information and has been witnessed by and before God under penalty. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Response to Alliant Credit Union

US citizen discovers SHOCKING flaw at center of WORLD banking system. ALL debt contracts are now at risk of being ruled NULL AND VOID.

Congress of the American Phoenix